Monday, April 5, 2010

Spring Break

The Spring Break I had this year was a pretty interesting one, I had my wisdom teeth cut out. My wonderful, I guess you could say, Spring Break started on friday morning at about 4:00a.m. which was way to early for me to be up. I was on anti anxiety medication before hand so I really wasn't to worried about it at all.
Afterwards was the worst, it was really painful and I didn't want to eat, or for that matter I couldn't eat anything. For the next few days all I could manage to eat was a few packs of Ramen Noodles, which by the way are really good.
Close to the end of my spring break, around Thursday, when the stitches that were in my mouth finally dissolved away and I was back to eating normally and I wasn't on pain medication anymore. So I was a pretty happy guy at that point in time.
So my Spring Break this year was interesting, and I could bet yours wasn't as painful as mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment